Thursday, August 23, 2012

Motivational Poster

Hi Everyone!

I have been seeing a lot of these around when browsing the internet lately. Not sure what they are called, but basically you take a quote that you really like and dress it up into a poster, something that others can read and share during the course of a day.

I heard this yesterday and thought it applied to many things in my life, past and present. Worrying IS a complete waste of the imagination, and if we all used that energy to create instead of, well, worrying, we could get things done and take care of a lot of our problems.

Not to mention that I haven't done my own graphic project in a long time that didn't involve work. This was a fun learning experience and helps me get back into the groove of playing with typography as well. Please use and share this today as if it was your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment