Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Bittersweet Look Back: Images from Florence, Italy

It is bittersweet to look back on these photos from Italy. On one hand, it is a great thing to review them and realize what I have seen and where I have been. Then I think about the past three years, and my creativity not being utilized to its full extent, taking all of these pictures and doing nothing with them. What good were they stored on a memory card sitting inside of a box, under my desk being shuffled from place to place? The answer is none. Sorting through them is a therapeutic experience, in that, I can seemingly catch up on the time lost. But we both know that isn't true. The only thing I can do is keep plugging away. Taking the camera out as much as I can, start painting/drawing again, and putting my creative energy to use, because I can't use it when I'm dead.











No comments:

Post a Comment