Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Shooting the City: Day 2

You may have notice by now that I like taking shots...of the faces of buildings (laughter & applause, please). A lot of buildings are ignored due to people passing them on a everyday basis without thought. Next time you find yourself with an extra minute while walking down the street, stop for a minute and really survey your surroundings. You might find something you never noticed before, like realizing a building can have as much charm as a classic car.

Five more selections from my trip around the city! Thanks for checking in, and be sure to share with family and friends like mommy taught you.

It's easy, just select one of the share icons at the bottom of one of my posts and you will be prompted to share on email, Blogger, Twitter, Facebook or Google+.






2 comments:

  1. Very cool pictures! I love photography and your pictures are awesome! I especially love the emotion in the last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Ashley! I appreciate the compliment. I really like your blog as well. You shoot at some great angles ;)

    ReplyDelete